Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM AT FAMILY PROPERTY / 194531,205864,270702,369409

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ZAYN Morgan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 19, 2024
Time of violation
19:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pK0J-G0hdvY?si=A3pa3XppqgP9EJpf

ZAYNPLAYZ

Player
Player
i was coming to my family house and a random guy aproach me and killed me .The solars were on the other house. the Time was 19:16 which doesnt allow them to shoot. i told him that the solar panel is not mine and killed me again three times after this video .
i could`nt record the remaining video beacuse my nvidia g force was not working.

Last edited:

Andrew Costello

Player
Player
Active Solar Panel Defence against your family, I told you to leave and you didn't listen. Nice MG telling your friends to not come on Discord, Nice Fear Rp.

At 00.20 I clearly stated it was a panel situation.

Stop deceiving admins.

Last edited:

ZAYNPLAYZ

Player
Player
i just discribe the whole situation . if you have any issue post a forum with your pov

ZAYNPLAYZ

Player
Player
its also that guys pov he posted a thread for you because you guys doing this again and again . killing us without any reason and pretending this a solar raid at wrong time.

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
That enough proof for you? You can clearly see the panels up top and your dead family members (same shirt)
npc's first learn what time you can do panel raid. You don't know rules. and panels are on the other house. he didn't even come near panels. and you are giving demands on the road. How about you give demand to people at cayo parico because you are doing soler raid. and we don't mind getting punished for doing meta gaming.

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
Active Solar Panel Defence against your family, I told you to leave and you didn't listen. Nice MG telling your friends to not come on Discord, Nice Fear Rp.

At 00.20 I clearly stated it was a panel situation.

Stop deceiving admins.
Soler defence at 19:17? are u dumb?

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
What's with the insults?
not a insult. just a question that i ask. I got freedom of speech. and also learn how to give demands. example: you got 5 sec to leave. 5,4,3,2,1. you cant give UB demands

Last edited:

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
lmaoo why r u in org car while off duty
Lmao when did you join the server newbie, I can tell that you are new. go get some knowledge about cars. oh mb you probably never seen one so you don't know.

ghoul

Player
Player
Lmao when did you join the server newbie, I can tell that you are new. go get some knowledge about cars. oh mb you probably never seen one so you don't know.
lol check ur date of joining XD

ghoul

Player
Player
newbie read this 5.11 LSPD / FIB / SAHP / NG / GOV / EMS employees cannot use official vehicles for personal use. | Verbal warning.

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
lol check ur date of joining XD
Lmao I maybe joined later but still know all the rules and stuff. and its not even me on the pov lmao. I am his friend. and do you really think that ID represents your knowledge about rules?. And me and anyone who has experience can tell that you don't know shit about Grand RP and its events. again you and your family never owned one of these so you guys don't know. brookie

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
newbie read this 5.11 LSPD / FIB / SAHP / NG / GOV / EMS employees cannot use official vehicles for personal use. | Verbal warning.
Ok go report him. btw I can tell that you joined 1 month ago because this car was from last event. lmaoit was like a month ago. go to your office tasks and take bonuses. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom