Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Finn
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

John fin

Ex EN3 LSPD Leader
Player
Hello sir, I have been banned on my main for 60 days and permanently banned on my twink. I actually had logged on to En 2 after a long time, I forgot my mail ID so I randomly tried all the existing mails I remember. During the recent times I have changed my social club so It allowed to create two different characters. I did not think It will lead to a ban as I did not create any character yet. It was an honest misunderstanding and I really apologize for it. I am ready for a PC check and money wipe or anything else if its necessary.

Thank you for your time.
John Finn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom