Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

michealLord

Player
Player
stop spamming applications
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone:(GMT+5)
3. Daily time active on the server (4:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
4. Average online per week (hours): 40-80 hrs
5. Your Discord ID: micheallord
6. Your character's name (IC): anti rich
7. Your ingame ID: 239624
8. Your in game level: 38
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): Crime and state
10: Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Panjabi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
As you know the normal server of RP is like playing by your own cell no having no friends so I want to become an admin so I can get more opportunities to explore the rp and the main important thing is that I am playing in the server for like to and a half years and now I want to become an admin and play like a god and I will help a lot of people in this so if I get accepted I will like help a lot of people in this server and I am putting this report like for 10th or 12th time I hope that I get accepted now.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
STATE
- petrol office 2 LSPD
- NG PRIVATE OFFICE 3
Crime Experience
- 1 x Marabunta Hc
- 3 x Bloods
- 2 x Vagos HC
-3. What are your strengths?
I am good in making friends and I am a great In catching cheaters and the people who break rule
4. What are your weaknesses?
-I often trust people so easily.
And I can't shoot property and my laptop lags too
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I would help the other admins who want me and I will fix their problems and I will tell any high Command if I get in trouble I will just tell the truth that I am in trouble so you can do anything with me and I will bring a change the to when ever a guy or a place calls me in this city that come I will come to his or her place.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes (I dont have a business)
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
-No
8. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-No
Plz accept me this is my 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom