Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro Uchiha

Don’t make people sad if you can’t make them happy
Player
Information

1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC):
Yes (20)
2. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 10:00 - 07:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 3-6 hr
5. Your Discord ID: Aryanbro#7811
6. Your characters' name (IC): Zoro Uchiha
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 164754, 152018
8. Your ingame level: 37
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Both
10: Languages spoken: English and Hindi

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- I been in this city for more than 1.5 year and explored every bit of RP and now I am think I should also explore what admin side would look and feel, As it will give me some extra Dopamine to play in this lovely city while also helping the new and old people in the server who are dedicate to follow and enjoy RP rules and situation.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
-State Side

1. HOD OF HR *3 LSPD
2. HOD OF HR *3 FIB
3. Captain of HR SAHP
4. Lt. Colonel NG
5. Head of division HR NG
6. ex Secret Agent FIB *2
7. Ex black Commando NG
8. captain of HR in LSPD
9. Doctor in EMS
10. Currently LT. Colonel in NG
-Crime Side
1. OG balls(6) in ballas
2. Deputy families
3. UnderDeputy families
4. Vagos 5

3. What are your strengths?

- I am normally a chill person and in very rare of me to be angry while helps to stay calm in Different and almost every situation
- I sort of kept the kid inside me alive ( its not means i am immature ) but excited to try out new things.
- I am mostly polite to both my old player and new ( specially new :) )

4. What are your weaknesses?

- I hate internal fighting (E.g. org ), or targeting a person just becz you don't like them
- Sometimes i am a bit lazy

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

- As an experienced HR i know how to handle situations answer peoples query and with my clam personality i will be peoples fav.
- I have Knowledge but I am also always eager to learn which i guess can also count as my strengths
- I am always been an unbiased person which if i think is very important in a admin's work
- I am not perfect that's why i always accept my mistakes and work to improve my self.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Don't have any

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

- No

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I have experience in both state and crime, and have been in city for more than 2 years at this point
- Have a gentle personalities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom