Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Blacklist appeal | Mazhor Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Micheal Connor
Administrators nickname
Alex ODD
Date
Dec 6, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/NiHFNEh

Lemany2

Player
Player
Hello, I hope you're doing well, Mr. Mazhor

I'm here to acknowledge my mistake and apologize. I messed up by not following the rules while assisting in family and RP Discord servers and helping out my friends. I received warnings initially, but I didn't take them seriously and overlooked some important matters in certain Discord servers due to lack of attention. Eventually, I realized my mistake when the missing servers were pointed out, and I accept the consequences for it. I'm still dedicated to contributing to the project and improving the community. I'm committed to learning from my mistakes and being a better member of the community. I'm truly sorry for what I did, and I hope you can forgive me. I'll strive to be more careful and responsible in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You have direspect and insulted Admins, you have disrespected server rules - thats the reason of ur blacklits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom