Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Hill

Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone:GMT+1
3. Daily time active on the server 19:00 PM > 02:00 AM
4. Average online per week (hours):40-50
5. Your Discord ID:kiraace
6. Your characters' name (IC): Kira HilI
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 262020-280656
8. Your ingame level:53
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Im good in both
10: Languages spoken:English/Arabic/French

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I have had experiences in both sides for a very long time, I have loved the state side since my first time in the project, I joined almost all legal organisations and understood their structures, I had became a high commands in all of them (except GOV) I had been a lawyer for a very short amount of time and I realised that it wasnt my thing, I had a good experience in the crime side aswell for a fair amount of time and I have been in all gangs except vagos, I led every organisation event that exist I believe that I have all the capabilities and the understandings of how all events work and all the rules about them. I feel that I have given my all to the RP side. My goal is to help new players understand the game and "Maybe" be a curator of a legal organisation which is my dream to be for FIB, since I am very experienced in that org, Im good in crime aswell.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
(Crime Side)
- Bloods Deputy
- Under deputy in other gangs for a good amount of times.
(State Side)
LSPD HC x2
FIB CoS x2/00 agent x2/HOD x2
NG HC x2
GOV SA x1(2days ig)(passed the bar twice)
3. What are your strengths? Calm in situations, I can notice tricky things.
4. What are your weaknesses? I try to take the correct decision in every situation which may take a quite good time
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I love doing paperwork, so I will be handling forum reports for a good amount of time.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? I have exams next weeks but after that I will be free
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? "IF" my application is under consideration I would like to send the admin reviewing some info about my account details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom