Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbhishekSharmaji

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : ABHISHEK KUMAR
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 7-8 HOURS IN A DAY
5. Your Discord : abhi887j
6. Your Nickname : Abhi Boff
7. Your ID : 362261

Additional information

1. Leader of Los santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. good day to all who are reading, I would like to become the leader of this GANG because I have a lot of experience in the GANG RP life, in my past RP lives I was always in gangs because that part of RP is somehow the most interesting to me and there are plenty of them. actions and competitions, which I like and play the most. I know how to lead an organization, and that's why I want to apply to be the leader of this organization.

B. I notice that the gangs are not active enough in terms of actions and graffiti painting. I would make sure that my organization does actions through a weekly activity and that graffiti is regularly painted over.

C. I believe that I have a lot of experience to become and be a leader.I would like to try to improve this RolePlay server, and I would introduce a little seriousness and loyalty into this organization, because in many organizations it is not really important, and I think that I am somehow made for a leader, because I always have patience with the members and whatever problems there are, I can always solve them only with good communication and without any arguments or misunderstandings. In many other organizations, I would be a deputy, and whenever there was no leader, I always would lead our team perfectly, i.e. members to events, to the ghetto, to hostages, FZ, shop robbery, gun store, submarine, cland and battle ship.

D. As the leader of the organization, he would make sure that there is not a single form of toxicity, nationalism, racism or any form of insult in the organization, every individual would be sanctioned immediately. I would cooperate as much as possible with the curators. If the organization wants to achieve something, it is not possible without the help of curators, so as I said before, we would cooperate a lot and help each other.

E. As a leader, the events would be mandatory, because the players improve their playing skills through the events themselves, and I would take them to the events so that they don't think that being in gangs is all about going to the ghetto to shoot and cry, which is not true, other RP activities are also important on the server that provides that special RP feeling... I would also like to make alliances with other gangs and to be friendly with a gang and not just fight and argue. I would always make sure that all members within the organization agree, and that I completely remove the disagreement. And also according to my knowledge about the server and all the rules of the server (which I know very well), I think that he would lead this organization very well as a leader.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play level in the organization.

A. Before entering the organization, I would require that the player is at least 3+ years old in the city, and that the higher ranks or I question the player about the Server Rules and the Ghetto Rules, because I want everyone who enters this organization to know all the rules, so that there is no violation of the rules which would give the organization a bad impression.

B.I also invite a whole turf team who will lead this organization to that to be the strongest of all, which is one of our goals of course.

C. I would punish toxicity in the organization very severely and would not allow it in my organization.

D. Respect for higher ranks is mandatory and insulting higher ranks or any member of the organization will be severely punished.

E. Members of the organization will get their ranks/ranks based on their merit and dedication to the organization, and they will get them by going to events, hostages, when we go to the ghetto, of course, activities, etc...

F.Me and my deputies would hold meetings every week, to see where we stand and if everything is in order among the members.

G.For every well done hostage, submarine, store robbery... he would give bonuses to all the members who were at the event

Ranking system
Rank 1. Suspended
Rank 2. Young Vagos
Rank 3. Villan
Rank 4. Clapper
Rank 5. graffiti mate
Rank 6. Punisher
Rank 7. Events Leader/Kingpin
Rank 8. Turfer
Rank 9. Deputy Leader/Godfather
Rank 10. Leader

Rank - 2,3 for the new guys who need training regarding rules etc.
Rank - 4 spreads terror in ghetto by non stop clapping
Rank - 5 makes sure we have maximum number of graffitis.
Rank -6 keeps hostages safe and train the new players
Rank -7 leads events
Rank -8 team of turfers
Rank -9 maintains logs for promotion and punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom