Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello sir. I got a 60 day ban for gen rule 1.8. I am sorry sir I didn't know about that rule. I was giving the fam to my main account, and I had a doubt if I could transfer fam or not, so I tried to call any admin, but no one came to me when I asked them to come for some questions. I asked them to come 2-3 times, but no one answered me, so I transferred it. I don't know if u guys can check the text in contact admin section or not but if you can than check because I asked about it. Please sir forgive me this time. I will appreciate it. I will not repeat this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom