Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
1. Your name IRL - Atiksh Jha
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - Notix#7024
6. Your Nickname - Notix McNuggets
7. Your ID - 47305

Additional information
FIB is the Core of the city, The heart, and thus here I present my application within all of you.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau(FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I) The Main Department : FIB Indeed is one of the orgs that have a excessive first-class to maintain, Though I strongly accept that with the help of an amazing management It can certainly be grow to be an organization which might inspire citizens to search for any convenience and seek out to FIB at ease. With me holding high command positions in several other legal organizations I believe that I have the experience of what it takes to lead an organisation, I would also be keeping a close eye on what happens within FIB and outside of the department .

II) Decision Making : I feel like as a leader, Its very important on how you make sure choices within the department. Which Includes a first-rate energetic high command team, Non-Toxic Relationship with other departments or Having a beautiful and Lovely atmosphere around you to work with. I would be making relationship with other orgs first-class and clean as well as interact with them so that everyone gets a chance in a RP Situation. As an effective leader I would also make sure that I am committed to the success of the organization and the personnel

III) Internal Affairs and Integrity : The Internal Affairs team is one of the most essential structures and backbone of any organization, It investigates incidents and viable suspicions of law-breaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force. I would be recruiting solely relied on humans In IA so as to, avoid any risk of "Leaking" The IA Information as some of the "Class 1" Case is exceedingly classified. This would ensure that there is no information being leaked which could cause damage to org in any way or the other. There would be evidence files created every time and the punishment will be decided accordingly with a proper discussion. For me integrity, truthfulness and fairness are core attributes that I wanna see in FIB if I get the leadership

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I) Imagine yourselves as the character you are posing as, The best outcome of any RP scenario is the people Included I will make sure that any kind of mixing is to be avoided in order to have the best outcome.

II) FIB Will be Collaborating with other legal orgs, To help improve there as well as our tactics, Just like a teacher learns from there students, FIB Could learn something new as well, whilst being with other orgs.

III) The High Command of FIB will Ensure that no server rules are being broken whilst, Them being in the org to avoid any conflicts in RP.

SlavikIvanov

Player
Player
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 47305

Additional information
FIB is the Core of the city, The heart, and thus here I present my application within all of you.

I) The Main Department : FIB Indeed is one of the orgs that have a excessive first-class to maintain, Though I strongly accept that with the help of an amazing management It can certainly be grow to be an organization which might inspire citizens to search for any convenience and seek out to FIB at ease. With me holding high command positions in several other legal organizations I believe that I have the experience of what it takes to lead an organisation, I would also be keeping a close eye on what happens within FIB and outside of the department .

II) Decision Making : I feel like as a leader, Its very important on how you make sure choices within the department. Which Includes a first-rate energetic high command team, Non-Toxic Relationship with other departments or Having a beautiful and Lovely atmosphere around you to work with. I would be making relationship with other orgs first-class and clean as well as interact with them so that everyone gets a chance in a RP Situation. As an effective leader I would also make sure that I am committed to the success of the organization and the personnel

III) Internal Affairs and Integrity : The Internal Affairs team is one of the most essential structures and backbone of any organization, It investigates incidents and viable suspicions of law-breaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force. I would be recruiting solely relied on humans In IA so as to, avoid any risk of "Leaking" The IA Information as some of the "Class 1" Case is exceedingly classified. This would ensure that there is no information being leaked which could cause damage to org in any way or the other. There would be evidence files created every time and the punishment will be decided accordingly with a proper discussion. For me integrity, truthfulness and fairness are core attributes that I wanna see in FIB if I get the leadership

I) Imagine yourselves as the character you are posing as, The best outcome of any RP scenario is the people Included I will make sure that any kind of mixing is to be avoided in order to have the best outcome.

II) FIB Will be Collaborating with other legal orgs, To help improve there as well as our tactics, Just like a teacher learns from there students, FIB Could learn something new as well, whilst being with other orgs.

III) The High Command of FIB will Ensure that no server rules are being broken whilst, Them being in the org to avoid any conflicts in RP.
+1 for the man himself

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 47305

Additional information

Really happy if you became the leader of FIB

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
Notix has a never say die attitude that one day will make him a great leader in this city… a big role to take that he could definitely give his own vision to.

+

Harry Baba

EMS, NG, SAHP, GANGSTAR | Harry Baba
Player
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 47305

Additional information

+1 for NOTIX

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 47305

Additional information

I cannot think of a better candidate. Good luck!

Ross east

Player
Player
+1 for notix, he'll be a great leader
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 47305

Additional information

2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 47305

Additional information

+1 for notix he'll be a great leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom