Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiraa

Player
Player
Notix is one of those people who are probably the goofiest person to be with but when he's serious, he means business, and I'm not even saying that as a bad thing. I haven't been in the city for too long but so far, I've learned that when at times he's the only high command in charge, he knows how to handle things professionally whether that's communicating with the other departments or communicating with his fellow officers. Even when it comes to training someone, he makes sure he gets every little detail to prevent mistakes but then again no one is perfect. He's a very selfless person and I think Notix is perfect for this role with his professionalism and leadership. Best of luck, Notix ❤️

+1

Levi Hill

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Atiksh Jha
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - Notix#7024
6. Your Nickname - Notix McNuggets
7. Your ID - 47305

Additional information
FIB is the Core of the city, The heart, and thus here I present my application within all of you.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau(FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I) The Main Department : FIB Indeed is one of the orgs that have a excessive first-class to maintain, Though I strongly accept that with the help of an amazing management It can certainly be grow to be an organization which might inspire citizens to search for any convenience and seek out to FIB at ease. With me holding high command positions in several other legal organizations I believe that I have the experience of what it takes to lead an organisation, I would also be keeping a close eye on what happens within FIB and outside of the department .

II) Decision Making : I feel like as a leader, Its very important on how you make sure choices within the department. Which Includes a first-rate energetic high command team, Non-Toxic Relationship with other departments or Having a beautiful and Lovely atmosphere around you to work with. I would be making relationship with other orgs first-class and clean as well as interact with them so that everyone gets a chance in a RP Situation. As an effective leader I would also make sure that I am committed to the success of the organization and the personnel

III) Internal Affairs and Integrity : The Internal Affairs team is one of the most essential structures and backbone of any organization, It investigates incidents and viable suspicions of law-breaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force. I would be recruiting solely relied on humans In IA so as to, avoid any risk of "Leaking" The IA Information as some of the "Class 1" Case is exceedingly classified. This would ensure that there is no information being leaked which could cause damage to org in any way or the other. There would be evidence files created every time and the punishment will be decided accordingly with a proper discussion. For me integrity, truthfulness and fairness are core attributes that I wanna see in FIB if I get the leadership

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I) Imagine yourselves as the character you are posing as, The best outcome of any RP scenario is the people Included I will make sure that any kind of mixing is to be avoided in order to have the best outcome.

II) FIB Will be Collaborating with other legal orgs, To help improve there as well as our tactics, Just like a teacher learns from there students, FIB Could learn something new as well, whilst being with other orgs.

III) The High Command of FIB will Ensure that no server rules are being broken whilst, Them being in the org to avoid any conflicts in RP.
+1 one of the nicest person i ever met and loyal person

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
Although I think he's a great guy and has the leadership experience and abilities to lead an organization. He's missing the experience of being in FIB order to lead it. Other than that good luck notix 🙂

Louis Brokerz

Brokerz
Player
1. Your name IRL - Atiksh Jha
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - Notix#7024
6. Your Nickname - Notix McNuggets
7. Your ID - 47305

Additional information
FIB is the Core of the city, The heart, and thus here I present my application within all of you.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau(FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I) The Main Department : FIB Indeed is one of the orgs that have a excessive first-class to maintain, Though I strongly accept that with the help of an amazing management It can certainly be grow to be an organization which might inspire citizens to search for any convenience and seek out to FIB at ease. With me holding high command positions in several other legal organizations I believe that I have the experience of what it takes to lead an organisation, I would also be keeping a close eye on what happens within FIB and outside of the department .

II) Decision Making : I feel like as a leader, Its very important on how you make sure choices within the department. Which Includes a first-rate energetic high command team, Non-Toxic Relationship with other departments or Having a beautiful and Lovely atmosphere around you to work with. I would be making relationship with other orgs first-class and clean as well as interact with them so that everyone gets a chance in a RP Situation. As an effective leader I would also make sure that I am committed to the success of the organization and the personnel

III) Internal Affairs and Integrity : The Internal Affairs team is one of the most essential structures and backbone of any organization, It investigates incidents and viable suspicions of law-breaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force. I would be recruiting solely relied on humans In IA so as to, avoid any risk of "Leaking" The IA Information as some of the "Class 1" Case is exceedingly classified. This would ensure that there is no information being leaked which could cause damage to org in any way or the other. There would be evidence files created every time and the punishment will be decided accordingly with a proper discussion. For me integrity, truthfulness and fairness are core attributes that I wanna see in FIB if I get the leadership

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I) Imagine yourselves as the character you are posing as, The best outcome of any RP scenario is the people Included I will make sure that any kind of mixing is to be avoided in order to have the best outcome.

II) FIB Will be Collaborating with other legal orgs, To help improve there as well as our tactics, Just like a teacher learns from there students, FIB Could learn something new as well, whilst being with other orgs.

III) The High Command of FIB will Ensure that no server rules are being broken whilst, Them being in the org to avoid any conflicts in RP.
+1 FOR NOTIX

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
I've been in SAHP for a little while before I transferred into LSPD and Notix was one of the goldens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom