Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATOO

Player
Player
Title: Leader of Los Santos Vagos | Nato Dboss

Information

1. Your name IRL: Obaida Qaba
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord : obaidaqaba
6. Your Nickname : Nato Dboss
7. Your ID : 67651

Additional information:
1 - Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I have experience with being a under deputy of a unofficial Family and have been higher up in multiple gangs and as a LEO (EX executive agent) & FPPF in the government I think I can get Vagos on top in the ghetto and city, and increase the RP in multiple ways since i have a view as an ex HC.

• Having a long criminal experience made me think that it is time for me to take the lead of the gang and become the right example for each member.

• Organizations in this city deserve to be run as efficiently as possible. The most fun and exciting moments in this city always occur when everyone follows the rules & attends events together.
3 - Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.
  • As far as RP is concerned, gangs should be more healthy when it comes to robberies and hostage situations. I've seen many gangs power game many game rules and - make them unforgiving and unfair. Whenever possible, I would strive to ensure that my members have the same level of RP as members of a legal organization.
  • My best advice for improving roleplay is to set up an appropriate recruiting protocol and ensure everyone understands all rules, especially server rules since I've seen - too many gangs disband over simple issues.

• I will also change the current concept of taking Hostages just for money and increase the RP in the Negotiations as much as I can and making it more realistic than just calling LEOs for money

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Monday, 22/04/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom