Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard Syneon

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (20)
2. Time zone:
GMT+6
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 04:00 to 15:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 4 to 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord ID: jelli_bean31
6. Your characters' name (IC): Jelli Bean
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 209726 (Main) and 126039 (Twink)
8. Your ingame level: 38
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: English, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

i. Actually, I love to play always in real org. my experience is I was in THE STREET BLOODS GANG (Under deputy) and MARABUNTA (High command), LOS SANTOS VAGOS GANG (Under deputy). but I'm still facing some issues and I understand this is not possible to fix here. there have lots of Gang members who doing always their best but some members are doing mistakes and destroy the rules and moments, doing mass CR,VDM,MC,MG,PG as well. I want to protect the wholes things and want to increase the RP level while gaming
ii. I hate those who break the rules and don't realize.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

Crime:
i) The Blood Street Gang- Under Deputy x2, HC x3
ii) Los Santos Vagos- Under Deputy x1, HC x2
iii) Marabunta Grand- HC x1
iv) The Balas Gang- HC x1
State:
i) NG- Surgent with HR
ii) EMS- Rescue Officer
ii) LSPD- Patrol Officer 4
iii) Government- USSS senior agent

3. What are your strengths?

i. One of my strengths is being able to speak 4 languages. Hindi, Urdu, English, and Bangla
ii. I'm good at finding and fixing (For example: how to implement new ideas. if there are some issues then how to solve then easily)
iii. Trustable person. my age is 38 (IG) I got very less warnings/reports about me (you can check).
iv. Love to flow the rules

4. What are your weaknesses?
Truly my weakness is i love people and trust people easily
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can work with the team whenever they need me however they need me. I can help the team with the experience so far that I have gained from the RP.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I will be
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I am aware of that i have done rule breaks in the past, but I have learned from that, and I am improving myself day by days. the last punishment i have got was for UB driving.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You do not meet the requirements.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom