Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kabir Parker
Administrators nickname
Sidhu Richards
Date
Apr 20, 2024
Time
03:35
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/671777/

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Hello,
I post a forum regarding PG and G.R. 6.15. Rejected - G.R. 6.15 + PG | 123232, 143135

after sometime Sidhu Richards reject my forum just because i put 2 different POVs..

And the main thing is which i already mentioned on that forum "i don't have single POV caz the both POVs times are different.

Different POVs just because after first situation i stop my recording then again after 2 or 3 mins later they again trying to kill me thats why i again turn on my recoding..

and on first POV you can check a guy pathing someone by holding a gun... But still Sidhu Richards didn't punish him..

Please do something.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
First pov that you provided situation is cut it and based on that forum can be rejected. Make new complaint with providing second pov and it will be checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom