Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Taygar BLACK
Administrators nickname
Beni Valentine
Date
Apr 21, 2024
Time
11:01
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/673129/#post-2397119

taygarblack

Player
Player
Hi ,
I would kill this player who provoked us by burning our vehicles and shooting at our family members. Yes, that's right. but as you will see in the video, I have not made an insulting animation or sexual animation. I called an ambulance and sat next to him. I have never committed any act that was derogatory or blasphemous to him.

birnevi34

Player
Player
everything is on the record, you are consoling yourself with lies, if you have a recording you can put it here for everyone to watch.

taygarblack

Player
Player
00:12 - 00:25 between seconds:
As seen in the video, our friend with ID number 333333 is seen running out of the backyard of my house and then my garden and my cars catch fire.

01:10 - 01:13 between seconds:
He kills our family member and then looks at me with his gun. When he realized I was moving towards him, he started running away.

As you can see, I didn't make any sexual or degrading animation towards him. i just sat and waited to wait for the ambulance.

taygarblack

Player
Player
I don't want to carry such simple things to you, but I am very tired of receiving threats like this every day. someone is provoking this kind of provocation on your behalf, saying that you will kick us out of the game every day. We are very happy to be in this project as a team. but somehow someone does not stop talking to us on your behalf.

birnevi34

Player
Player
First of all, your friend is attacking me and I am defending myself and this is visible in the video.
Secondly, I didn't burn the cars, you can't prove that.
Thirdly, if you are going to give evidence, give it without cropping the video.

taygarblack

Player
Player
I guess you didn't have the beginning of the evidence you threw, I guess you're starting to remember things now? I didn't use a sexual animation or an insulting animation on you after you died. And why did you remove your video? Or was it not even 30 seconds?

cengovic

Player
Player
everything is on the record, you are consoling yourself with lies, if you have a recording you can put it here for everyone to watch.
You are provoking people and acting out of role in this project. I think you need help.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
tthere is no POV of case from your side - sonothing to be reviewed

Top Bottom