Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xarquies_Better
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 21, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fAJA1YVa03w

Xarquies

Player
Player
Isimsiz_video_Clipchamp_ile_yapld.gif

All in pov

Cloys

Player
Player
Ashish is careful that they are talking from a platform like discord, in short, there are meta gaming radoys, but it does not appear in the video they talk about from there, anyway, let's go back to the topic, I didn't even hit the job, I already hit the lick, I don't think it was vdm, personally, you have to crush it to death for it to be vdm, bidet video, less than 1 minute, there is a 15 second video, but according to what, 15 seconds bidet, the recording program he uses is ban, as far as I know, that's it, this was my defense message, I wish you a good day, ashish.

Xarquies

Player
Player
Ashish is careful that they are talking from a platform like discord, in short, there are meta gaming radoys, but it does not appear in the video they talk about from there, anyway, let's go back to the topic, I didn't even hit the job, I already hit the lick, I don't think it was vdm, personally, you have to crush it to death for it to be vdm, bidet video, less than 1 minute, there is a 15 second video, but according to what, 15 seconds bidet, the recording program he uses is ban, as far as I know, that's it, this was my defense message, I wish you a good day, ashish.
i recording Pov with Geforce Experience.

Last edited:

Xarquies

Player
Player
if you think what you are doing is not VDM, throw your own pov.
i recording Pov with Geforce Experience
This is a VDM so there is no need for 1 minute.
it's a not meta gaming

Vdm because when you hit me you change direction

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
if you think what you are doing is not VDM, throw your own pov.
i recording Pov with Geforce Experience
This is a VDM so there is no need for 1 minute.
it's a not meta gaming

Vdm because when you hit me you change direction
Say the guy thati s standing in the middle of the road , sorry but this is not VDM

Vdm is an intentional of repeating tryin to kill someone with a car

+ metagaming , he sais stop shooting but he is not talking in the game

Xarquies

Player
Player
Are you trying to deceive the admins? Turkish admin can look, nothing like that is said in the pov.

I'm not talking in the pov?

Untitled_image_1.png

Miraco Pasa

Leader of unofficial org
Say the guy thati s standing in the middle of the road , sorry but this is not VDM

Vdm is an intentional of repeating tryin to kill someone with a car

+ metagaming , he sais stop shooting but he is not talking in the game
This is a Redzone area. It's obvious, my friend, that you hit him with your car so he wouldn't kill you. You won't accomplish anything by defending yourself against VDM right now. everything is in pov 🙂

Cloys

Player
Player
Are you trying to deceive the admins? Turkish admin can look, nothing like that is said in the pov.

I'm not talking in the pov?

Brother, it is obvious that you are not a vdm, I have to crush you all the time to be a vdm, also as far as I know, you are talking on a platform like Discord, if you say you are talking in-game, why don't you talk on the radio?

(Not)
Unfortunately I don't have a point of view, I don't need to take a point of view, the same thing is done to me at least 5 or 6 times a day, I never open a forum, because I know they don't do it on purpose, if you empathize a little, it wouldn't be like this, but anyway, let's leave it to the decision of the administrators

burak sen

Player
Player
You are wandering around in the middle of the road and you open the forum because you were hit by a car. It is quite normal for a car to have an accident, after all, this is an invisible or dangerous area.

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
You are wandering around in the middle of the road and you open the forum because you were hit by a car. It is quite normal for a car to have an accident, after all, this is an invisible or dangerous area.
and more
we see him changing the lane just before getting hit

how can you avoid a person in the middle of the road
if he was in the sidewalk then.maybe but its the road

Cloys

Player
Player
and more
we see him changing the lane just before getting hit

how can you avoid a person in the middle of the road
if he was in the sidewalk then.maybe but its the road
If I had hit him I would have continued straight but I turned to the wall to avoid hitting him but I hit him anyway.

burak sen

Player
Player
From the point of view, everything is clear, there is metagaming, the Turkish admin can watch and decide. If he runs in the middle of the road, it is normal for him to get hit by a car, he crashed once and did not stop because it was a danger zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom