Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talmo Walker

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Adem Machrore
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT +3 | MOROCCO
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (11 : 00 to 21 : 30 Using 24H Time Format )
Average online per day (hours): 7 or 8 houres
Your Discord ID: fermeder
Your characters' name (IC): Ashish Blui
Your in game ID: 69964
Your in game level: 3 becose is my twink i dont want play in my main because i dont have good skins
Languages spoken: Arabic - French - espagnol - english ...
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): //CRIME//

1-Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-*-I want to become an admin in RageMP because I am passionate about fostering positive communities within online gaming environments. I believe I can contribute to creating a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere for players by enforcing rules fairly, assisting players in need, and organizing events to enhance the gaming experience.
2-What are your strengths?
-*-My strengths include strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a deep understanding of the game mechanics and community dynamics. I am patient, empathetic, and adept at handling difficult situations calmly and professionally. Additionally, I have experience in leadership roles where I've demonstrated my ability to collaborate effectively with others and make sound decisions under pressure + i have experience with FIB head of departement and HR and experience with LSPD assisstent chief and Lieutenant ... (ENG2)
3-What are your weaknesses?
-*-One of my greatest weaknesses is that I sometimes have difficulty delegating tasks, as I prefer to ensure things are done to my standards. However, I recognize the importance of teamwork and have been actively working on improving my delegation skills to empower others and distribute responsibilities more effectively. Additionally, I am constantly seeking feedback to identify areas for personal growth and development.
4-What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-*-I can help the admins by paying attention to the player if they are going to break the roules
5-Will you be ready to sell your business?
-*-yes ofcours
6-Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-*-yes my etudes but i can leaves my IRL life to becaume an admin
7-Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
yes , i am a persone who like to help new peaople or normal people and my dream is becaume an admin

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom