Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Unban Appeal for 1.1 + 1.4 |Mazhor Pluxury

Your ID
Players nickname
HazX Zentero
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Apr 21, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/4eEKp9E

HazX Zentero

Player
Player
hello mazhor My account was banned because of 1.4 and 1.1. I love this game and enjoy playing on this server. This server is in a special place for me. I ask you to give me one last chance. I think everyone deserves a last chance and I promise not to make this mistake again. good day mazhor I always respect your decisions

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You love it so much that, you just create new accounts over and over and over again and violate the same rules you violated before again - instead of filing an appeal for your violations of GR1.1, 1.4, GR1.8 or Leaking PC Checking Information. After your last punishment you created 4 new accounts and I haven't even re-checked for more GR1.8 violations on those new accounts. You completely ignore the basic rules of the server on purpose.

Top Bottom