Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Professor Phani
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 17, 2022
Time of violation
7:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CMVeOwIjumQ

Phani Pluxury

Player
Player
so as a law student yesterday i went to doc to shadow an attorney. After that me and my friend punching each other for fun(as u can clearly see).we got shots from two people
ID | 125336, ID | 96070. as soon as i went up there i got shocked that one of him was not even a gov employee. And the first thing i've done was asking his ID and he refused to show and pretending as he is an officer. if he is a leo then how can he wear a LV armour which is an illegal thing.im quite surprised that how can a high command from the org (warden ID | 45773) supports an outsider in this way that he even standing there with a sniper in his hand. how can a person who is not in the org working for them?.as u can see clearly they dont even know what is illegal and keeps supporting that guy
Rule Breaks:
1.telling that he is a police officer .
2. encouraging illegal things even they know the law.
3. making an outsider to do the job.
4. as a high command not knowing the rules and encouraging these kind of people.
I tried solving this issue IC but everytime there will be no judges available and its been already a day and i cant keep it more than 48hrs. I hope u will accept this thread and give punishments accordingly. thank u for reading my thread.

Ecksdee

Ex-DOC Warden | Ex-LSPD, SAHP, ARMY | Syndicate OG
Player
right off the bat you are;

-Metagaming with your discord running in the background during an RP situation.
-You are trespassing (probably why you got shot at) = (the person shooting wasnt GOV)
-You claim you are shadowing an attorney yet you are in a secure government facility in casual civilian clothing, which is breaking a recent act made by the GOV high command stating that all GOV employees must wear appropriate clothing while performing government duties, this includes business attire and business casual, none of which you are wearing.

Megan Pluxury

Player
Player
First of all, the fact that u as a law student found urself punching ur friend just for fun inside a gov facility is wrong.
U are breaking facility rules for disturbing the peace and huliganism.
And lets not talk about the fact that as a law student is illegal to preform any 'harmfull' activity.
DOC has the right to correct situations that appear in their property cuz its THEIR property.
And if DOC felt like u broke one of their rules they more that have to take actions against u.
Which YOU as a law student SHOULD know.

More than that, most of the things that u are complaining about are ic issues .
I dont get why bother the admins that have so much work with this irrelevant post.

Kira DeCali

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​

ID 79469 will receive a punishment for metagaming.

GOV will receive a Verbal WARNING for allowing strangers to enter DOC multiple times and lack of knowledge of the law in High Command.
(LV armored vests are Illegal)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom