Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
Your name IRL : Rowaid Firas
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+1

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:20-22:30

Average online per day(hours): 8-12 hours.

Your Discord ID: rowaid200

Your characters' name (IC): Agent Black

Your in game ID: 74070

Your in game level: 18

Languages spoken: arabic, english, french, swedish

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I love creating a fun and welcoming atmosphere for gamers, which is why admin roles are perfect for me! I can use my skills to help players with any problems and make sure everyone follows the server rules. Since I'm fluent in Arabic, I can also be a big help for Arab players who might need a hand understanding things. Basically, I want to make sure everyone has a great time.

2.What are your strengths?

I'm a great communicator and stay cool under pressure, no matter what! Speaking both Arabic and English lets me connect with players from all over. With over 12,000 hours in GrandRP, I've become a master of time management and making quick decisions. I'm always learning and aiming to be the best admin I can be. Plus, I'm flexible and a team player – I bring a positive attitude to everything we do.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

Sometimes I can be a bit too determined, especially when upholding server rules. But I totally understand the importance of being fair and neutral as an admin, so I always focus on evidence and the server guidelines when making decisions. I get angry when multiasked.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes, dont have one.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

-No
Best Regards
Agent Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom