Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Badshah Warriors
Administrators nickname
Abdel Pluxury
Date
Apr 20, 2024
Time
17:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/V6RZfeT

Khan_12

Player
Player
With due respect,

Relying your previous message.
When I got waning and jail I was in DOC
and at that time i got both of the things and when I punched that guy at hospital I was not be able to speak and that punch was done by mistake because I was in LSPD I was not so use to at this, that I can punch someone in GZ just done by mistake and that guy was started running behind me I was so scared because he was in FIB I think and when he teased me I got crashed. After that I relogged pto DOC because I wanted to experience the DOC thing as a LSPD officer and want to go on duty I didn't even completed my whole training and was thinking that if I spawned at DOC I can change my clothes to an officer and all of the sudden someone threw me in jail, please give me a chance to learn more about RP and I've learned by this mistake as I am new in RP and was in LSPD also.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Mazhor.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom