Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Unban appeal Gen 1.1+1.4 | Sierra victor

Your ID
Players nickname
Harsh thaakur
Administrators nickname
Sierra victor
Date
Apr 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0TibRph

Harshthakur

Player
Player
Hello , dear Alex and mazhor hope you guys are doing well yesterday I got ban for GR 1.1 and 1.4 while applying for vagos leadership. I never shared my account with anyone else you can check i have 2 different PC with same social club I played both of them at different time and they are both in same region and some days ago I changed my social club account also some months ago because rockster blocked my social club due to some issues . About GR 1.4 i didn't know how I have more then 2 account if I have more then you can block my all account except Main one because Its not a game for me Its like a part of my life I started playing this server 2 years ago and I play this game like my real life I dont break rules always plays keeping rules in mind and I love spending time with my frnds . I hope you will understand me and give me a second chance I will never play on my another pc ever again.

Top Bottom