Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Wright
Administrators nickname
Napal_Federov
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
6:15 till 7:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UQlR8Nq

Nick Herr

Player
Player
First off good morning to the Curators of this wonderful Project. I just came home from work this morning in Europe and went to the Office in Town to do all my morning tasks. One of those Tasks was Get 30 Kills in the Arena. I went to the Arena into a Public Lobby and shot a few bullets around for warming up. As instantly as i shot i got kicked off the Game with a Message which said: Anti Cheat Code #1004. I was flabbergasted at first cause i had never anything todo with any Art or Sort of Cheats, which u guys also can check on Server DE02. As a Side Information what ive got installed at that Moment is just a Minimap Modification and with Reshade some Colour Modification. I dont have a POV for that Moment cause i just came home and and throw on the game directly. I would like to be unbanned cause i would love to be a Part of the DE03 Community again. If this unbanning is not possible, can we maybe reduce my Penalty to 60 Days or 90 Days ? I would like to solve this Problem.

Kind regards,
Robert Wright aka. Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom