Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
ernesto grand
Administrators nickname
Devaster_Singh
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/PsVF4rX

ernesto grand

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally appeal the recent ban imposed on my account ; i was completing my battle pass gym task ( 2000 exercices 1000 for each exercise ) . What happened is that I was busy with something IRL therefore i couldn't check my screen , and since the headset were connected i couldn't hear the admin calls, but i admit it was completely my fault . I was trying my hardest to grind the BP ; I understand the reason for the ban , this is the first time that such thing happened to me in grand RP ,I am fully willing to comply with any procedures you have in place to verify the integrity of my game setup including a PC check
Playing Grand RP with my friends has been incredibly enjoyable, and I am eager to return to the game. I appreciate your consideration of my appeal and hope for a positive resolution so that I may rejoin the community soon.

ernesto grand

Player
Player
could you at least please reduce the sentence, i wasn't doing no harm to nobody it was just for bp completion, i was at level 100 bp, my plan is to get to 150 before getting the premium, i didn't even claim the rewards 😭 and idk if the rewards will get automatically claimed before new bp,

Top Bottom