Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Uchiha
Administrators nickname
Kevin Ford
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0osxf03HuPA

maxroy

Player
Player
Dear, Admin

I'm writing this forum for Approved - Meta gaming+RDM | 72162, 58122, 79950, 64178, 79950, 45170, 58783 this

ID - 30146 Regarding this person he says we are doing RDM and Meta Gaming.

1st.This Person says we are Doing MG. As u See in My POV We Are Going To Our Plantation And Then I see Fam member Blip On Mini Map Then I Land Heli when I See another Fam member Blip On mini then I go there to check who was there. Then I land Heli When I See two police office are Doing corruption with my Family Member On that Time one of the Officer Give me Demands for Leave the Area then we Shoot both of them.

All things u Check in my Pov So its clear Here is no MG or No RDM.

Please remove Warn From My All frnd

(72162, 58122, 79950, 64178, 45170)​

receive Warn and jail for this forum because I am Driving heli, Heli is in my control.

And its my Own Question is This LSPD Officer IS Using Fam Menu for Searching Money in Pocket is not Fail Rp or PG? Because he is in Unofficial org and they have access search Like Gangs search Money . It's Unfair.

They pov is also without all overlay.

Please Take Action ASAP!

Thanks you

Chindi Chasni

Player
Player
umm looks like the police officers mislead the admin they gave pov of the officer standing far behind the officer in front gave demand also in pov i cant see any metagaming i hope admins will check it again and help you guys best of luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom