Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Maddy Ambani
Administrators nickname
Arda_Tateman
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dXd-1Th9dZJaYWA25-qm0ZV2NH9fqIPe/view?usp=sharing

Maddy Daddy

Player
Player
Pls, I dint knew this , I am really sorry for that I don't know about that rule that's why I did this mistake. if would I know it's forbidden I haven't do like that, try to understand my mistake and perspective.
I wont repeat it again, I hope Grand RP will give a chance to player's on their mistake(unknowing).
It is a request pls , now i will read all the rules today and come , i wont miss on it now, i want to pay taxes and much more pls try to understand i know that you do have a big heart.
Regards,
Maddy Ambani

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
u should START from reading of rules and not make it after violation of them

Maddy Daddy

Player
Player
yes i did but it was first time as i dint knew the meaning of that action , every human can make mistakes, please try to understand that i am not at fault if i dont get to learn from my mistakes and know what does that mean right?

Top Bottom