Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omar satan
Administrators nickname
Ruby specter
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
6:54 am
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/673192/

omar satan

Player
Player
First of all hello and thank you for your time in this fourm linked below i was applying for corruption bio and got rejected for the following reasons first point is outcome not complete okay i know that it is up to 10 max outcome i dont want all of the 10 and its not necessarily to have all of them okay secont was learn how to write my first language is not English but am trying to write it good and my corruption bio does not need to be formal and i did not you any type of ai or paraphrasing tools as many do in there bio so am the one wrote it by my self so am sorry for my english and thank you for your

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom