Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sharkaa moroccan
Suspect ID
85297 , 140170
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
12:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/y1kzzIu7kTY?si=a6UwLqVp1KK6UyPO

Kingsx

Player
Player
Sending you my pov where you dtart killing/cuff us without a demand

Kingsx

Player
Player
By the way, the guy sitting on driver seat was ramming not me so why did you cuff me? We need a admin to take a action cuz he shoot without demand and cuffed me for no reason

YouTubeSHARKAA

Player
Player
By the way, the guy sitting on driver seat was ramming not me so why did you cuff me? We need a admin to take a action cuz he shoot without demand and cuffed me for no reason
Let them check they will decide ...

Last edited:

Kingsx

Player
Player
Let them check they will decide ...
As being a person who knows the rules, i would like to tell you the passenger is not involved in the VDM cause i didn’t have any access to the vehicle nor physically nor mentally so ID:140170 aka the passenger shouldn’t be punished in this case, and you shoot us without giving any demands and cuffed me for no reason but i was just sitting in the car, rest goes to the admins as i believe on their decision as they are more experienced thank you.

YouTubeSHARKAA

Player
Player
As being a person who knows the rules, i would like to tell you the passenger is not involved in the VDM cause i didn’t have any access to the vehicle nor physically nor mentally so ID:140170 aka the passenger shouldn’t be punished in this case, and you shoot us without giving any demands and cuffed me for no reason but i was just sitting in the car, rest goes to the admins as i believe on their decision as they are more experienced thank you.
As I told u let the admission decide... U can post ur pov to them that's it no more talk waiting for their decision .. and you were the 1 who was yelling inside the car as I can here clearly in my pov bodycam

Last edited:

Kingsx

Player
Player

Mixing+PG+Fail RP+VDM | Ids: 85297+140170​

These are the accuses made on me, Was there any Fail RP happened in there? With my case? Another guy did code a not me and same goes for VDM and PG and about mixing i spoke saying OOC in starting before talking, i didn’t have any access to the vehicle nor physically nor mentally.

YouTubeSHARKAA

Player
Player

Mixing+PG+Fail RP+VDM | Ids: 85297+140170​

These are the accuses made on me, Was there any Fail RP happened in there? With my case? Another guy did code a not me and same goes for VDM and PG and about mixing i spoke saying OOC in starting before talking, i didn’t have any access to the vehicle nor physically nor mentally.
Post ur pov let admins decide...

Uchiha Shisui

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲"
Server Administrator
Thread Reviewed
Forum closed as per owner request

Jalal Alcapone

Wake up to reality !🧠
Player
RDM - MK - CL - FEAR RP - MG are missing also bro :ROFLMAO:
Nvm guys i was passing by, good luck to all of u :coffee:

Status