Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna Hill

103 | Deputy Director | FIB
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): 23
2. Time zone: GMT+1
3. Daily time active on the server (11:00-01:00):
4. Average online per week (70-80):
5. Your Discord ID: .donnahill
6. Your characters' name (IC): Donna Hill
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 61081 & 157188
8. Your ingame level: 83
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- I would like to become an admin and leave RP for multiple reasons. Firstly, I have experienced all RP situations, I was deputy in FIB, NG, GOV, and finally now SAHP they have all been successful with terms breaking records for no org warnings in 2 terms and breaking raid season records. I would also like to help new players on their journey throughout the city. With my knowledge within the city I think that would benefit players massively. I have also seen a lot of players who break the rules and ruin the fun for others so that'll be a problem I would love to solve

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
- I have had multiple positions in state, crime and unofficial.
-Deputy Governor x2
-FIB Deputy Director x2
-NG Deputy Leader x3
-SAHP Undersheriff
-CoS at FIB x7
-00 Agent x3
-Unofficial Leader
- HC in various criminal gangs

3. What are your strengths?
- I have great communication skills along with teamwork skills. I am also very good at solving complex situations.

4. What are your weaknesses?
- People blatantly lying to your face, and sometimes getting annoyed when people don't listen to a clear instruction.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-A very good team player who is very active and has great knowledge throughout the city. I will also be available to help and assist anyone whenever needed at any time.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I currently have no business.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
-No IRL issues or situations currently preventing me.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-My punishment history may not look the best, but I have been in the city for multiple years and haven't been punished in a very long time. I served all punishments handed to me but some were a misunderstanding. I have served NG under Spike Hill with 0 warnings/verbal's in 2 terms. I then moved onto FIB as deputy and completed a record 40 raids in the terms. Now I'm making SAHP as a deputy great again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom