Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Ponch error
Administrators nickname
void harsha
Date
Apr 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/674575/

ammtawil

Player
Player
Hi i posted forum yesterday about cheater teleporting in game and i got banned for 6.17
As u see in video if i am not recording the hole screen then when i press alt+tab it will not show u the apps i am using but it didn’t open on the same screen i am using to play cuz i have 3 monitors cuz i used to stream and its helpful for streaming and make everything easy for me i hope u unban me

ammtawil

Player
Player
and as u can see in this video I am recording all screen and the videos i posted in the complaint recorded by nividia and i showed u that i have two screens now cuz i disconnected one of 3

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Top Bottom