Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Honey Bunny
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/qlBjluZ

GARA

Player
Player
Hello Admin and Support team od Grand RP EN3.

So, I got a 60 days ban for GR 1.9 rule.
The Rule says :- 1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days

And it is clearly mentioned when we buy a Property that we can only sell the house for more then 30%. the seller was my husband and he gave me money then form his side as a gift then we make a deal for the house for 500k which is more then 30% of state value. This all thinking was form my side.

There is misunderstanding from my side related to the RULE.

But we have tried all our 100% to do not break any rule of the server.
Pls give me a last chance this time. I really apologies my mistake and I am sorry for this.
I will never do it again. Well I am also ready to wipe up my money and start with zero.

Thank You !!!

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Lifted and this will be your last chance, passing cash and selling houses etc falls under Tax evasion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom