Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mike Broddy
Administrators nickname
Arda_Tateman
Date
Apr 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Zl87sQA

zhyar357

Player
Player
POV: Approved - Promoting Terrorism & Propaganda | ID:136780
Hello, dear Mahzor/Alex Odd.
today I got banned because I said I was in PKK. PKK is a Kurdistan Workers' Party. they are a military force and they are an organization.
PKK is fighting with Turkey country. and PKK will be helped by Russia and some other countries. but some countries say they are terrorists, not all. if they are terrorists why does Russia helping them?
thanks for helping with this situation they know I am from Kurdistan and I am in the PKK military force they are doing that against me.
there is a PROF on Wikipedia that says some countries are saying they are terrorists not all. we have 195 countries in the world. but 11 of them say they are terrorists. i am in that force. and I know they are not terrorists.

thanks for helping dear admins if they fight with 1 country it doesn't mean they are terrorist

and I have a question in this situation how do they know that I am promoting them do I say that in the POV? if yes how do you know? I just said I am from Kurdistan and I am in PKK..... PKK is also a Kurdish force
proof: Kurdistan - Wikipedia

thanks for helping dear admins if we say Long live our country force is it promoting terrorism ?
thanks for helping.
Designated as a terrorist group by
  • 23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
    Turkey[15]
  • 23px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
    EU[16]
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    United States[18]
  • 23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
    Canada[19]
  • 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
    Japan[20]