Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alpha karthik
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3cobmBNcQ60

Alpha Karthik

Player
Player
As we know that while we are dead. without calling the ambulance we can't do anything because the screen gets freezed. So the stranger ID 367162 was using using the Non RP Chat without calling the ambulance. All in POV.

hashim_azez

Player
Player
Warn for insulting comment
you can check your POV that we requested an ambulance but you need to do a vision test and no demand was requested when you started shooting us

abokrosh

Player
Player
i did call the ams to help and show me the full video you kill me with
  1. No demand

abokrosh

Player
Player
and the pov 3:51 min if you have last 5 min
but you well not give me last 5 min caz you kill me with no demand
and in the pov 3:51 min and still alive so its show you how you ir jast troll

abokrosh

Player
Player
and As we know if you dont calling the ambulance you well dad in 3 min but in pov show you 3:51 min so we call the ams
and dont be mad bro

Alpha Karthik

Player
Player
Okay, then let's wait for the admin's decision. I believe, while stealing the car, you should have the entire point of view. Whatever you were doing while stealing, you should have considered the perspective. Please post the whole situation here.

abokrosh

Player
Player
ths is my pov
as you can see when i died it will take 3 min to go to the hospital in his pov 3:51 min so i call the ambulance

Last edited:

Bhaskxr Stormrider

Player
Player
And for your information. I was sitting in my car and you came and shot me and stole my car you cannot do that thats fail rp, I request you to post a full pov while u stole my car outside the gas station. you are lucky i did not record anything because i was panicking.

Alpha Karthik

Player
Player
ths is my pov
as you can see when i died it will take 3 min to go to the hospital in his pov 3:51 min so i call the ambulance
It's clear from my pov that you didn't call for an ambulance and you are doing non rp chat without calling the ambulance. Also, it seems you're hesitant to share your pov. It's clear evidence, lol i request admin to take action about t
his situation. thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom