Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ehab

Player
Player
hi mr mazhor i wish you see the fourm my friend account get blacklist by lebron and he have no evidence just frank give me 21mil by 10 days to help me to buy a gas station in gheeto after 8 month or 9 month me and frank fight and frank go to mega evil and said i give money to vertolu oglu bcs frank know that mega has beef with lebron and mega was say to frank about lebron and we have evidence of all of that and he said lebron will unban me i contact you mazhor thats my discord eh0ab + thare is no evidence on me in game or out game

ehab

Player
Player
thats a photo from my vedio i will not show the vedio bcs i dont want proplem on the server
IMG_9945.png

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Do not make complaints for friends whose forum is banned. BTW Mega Evil is Blacklisted from server so do not lie here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom