Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved MG + VDM + CR + RACİSM | 343491,330883,327304

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Limdaa Brand
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eztAcYgpzNw

Makron

Player
Player
First of all Hello, when I went to the suspicious persons and asked for their IDs, they racized me, then while detaining the suspicious person, they called their friends in the same family by talking from another platform out of the game, that is, they made MG, then they threw VDM as if CR room was not enough, in this case, I want these people to be punished and I take into account that they are all in the same family.

serkanilhantr

FIB Agent-ex-UC&Spec Ops& HRT_ex-SAHP&LSPD&EMS&NG
Player
I want to see all bodycam footage and then you fight with your friend and you called them with another communication platform, ı have that POV too , clearly ı can see you fight with them againts us which is you called who are in gang org..

mathildaleon

Mathilda - LEON the ProfessionaL
Player
Hello, Limda Brand.. I have couple of questions... Why are you always camping at our fam house base? Why are you trespassing our fam house garden? This is fam house property and you are entering many more times.. I cant count ... Havent you got any job?? Havent you got fam??? I have all respect admins decision...

serkanilhantr

Player
As you can hear him pc sound, he is using discord which is push to talk and he is communicating with his friends ( Limda Brand)

mathildaleon

Mathilda - LEON the ProfessionaL
Player
Also Limda Brand used lethal force to me.. I had no illegal items... He took his armed gun which is lethal gun lethal force

serkanilhantr

Player
You can hear his bodycam footage's sound he is clearly using discord which is push to talk.. You can review it other forum and related POV

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 343491 will receive a punishment for GR 6.19 & CR
ID 352070 will receive a punishment for Fail RP (Asking for Passports without reason)
ID 327304 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 330883 will receive a punishment for CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom