Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Inox_Fedro
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 22, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/674314/page-2

INOX

Player
Player
Hi dear admin
that player (Barzani Error | 61038)
Try to destroy family snow withe her forum by mention 4 player of the family and one of the the leader (Jesus snow | 129)
Pending review - Cheats I 107255 + 133794 +122855 +129
and all the id on the forum say he can pass on pc Chek he don't have problem and watch what he say:
[ Last 1 month there is a guy name (Amine snoow 107255 ) (tojo snow 133794 ) this guy dosent have much skills to play like this clapper in this level.
In his pov that he put it in signature and everyday in ghetto his skills say that this is HitBox , Aim bot , Very Big FPS Boost.
There is no guy in city that can kill whole fam from 8 people or 10 people alone by this aim he never lose 1 bullet all are headshot or body he is helping people
to cheat also he help the guy name ( Ghost Snoow 122855 ) that got banned by a fourm of my friend the one who is the head of this Problem is ( Jesus Snow 129 ) that
is helping them to do the cheat and he also is using hit box. Amine snoow 107255 some time let the pov req get approved to not provide pov with the cheat and you can
check by his fourms on him, All snow fam are useing cheats and saying that this is there skills and here all povs of Hard Clapp from Amine 107255 , Ghost Snoow 122855.
and povs from our friend got clapped in ghetto by unsual aim and damgae and never lose a bullet.]
Focus on this sentence:
[5- Jesus Snow , saying the location of enemies in the turf without seeing them]
And on this pov I can't hear Jesus talking is lucifer or adam
And he say Amine snow is using cheats he provid her pov
also id 122855 did not banned for cheats ,,, he get banned for gen 4.1
And he want to destroy family snow because he get from top 120 to 15 on one weak and family error he can't do it
And finally like what u say

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Hi dear admin
that player (Barzani Error | 61038)
Try to destroy family snow withe her forum by mention 4 player of the family and one of the the leader (Jesus snow | 129)
Pending review - Cheats I 107255 + 133794 +122855 +129
and all the id on the forum say he can pass on pc Chek he don't have problem and watch what he say:
[ Last 1 month there is a guy name (Amine snoow 107255 ) (tojo snow 133794 ) this guy dosent have much skills to play like this clapper in this level.
In his pov that he put it in signature and everyday in ghetto his skills say that this is HitBox , Aim bot , Very Big FPS Boost.
There is no guy in city that can kill whole fam from 8 people or 10 people alone by this aim he never lose 1 bullet all are headshot or body he is helping people
to cheat also he help the guy name ( Ghost Snoow 122855 ) that got banned by a fourm of my friend the one who is the head of this Problem is ( Jesus Snow 129 ) that
is helping them to do the cheat and he also is using hit box. Amine snoow 107255 some time let the pov req get approved to not provide pov with the cheat and you can
check by his fourms on him, All snow fam are useing cheats and saying that this is there skills and here all povs of Hard Clapp from Amine 107255 , Ghost Snoow 122855.
and povs from our friend got clapped in ghetto by unsual aim and damgae and never lose a bullet.]
Focus on this sentence:
[5- Jesus Snow , saying the location of enemies in the turf without seeing them]
And on this pov I can't hear Jesus talking is lucifer or adam
And he say Amine snow is using cheats he provid her pov
also id 122855 did not banned for cheats ,,, he get banned for gen 4.1
And he want to destroy family snow because he get from top 120 to 15 on one weak and family error he can't do it
And finally like what u say
That's name complaint on cheaters like your fam leader helping your members to cheat and very clear in povs all the cheats.

Abdel Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

Any player if they are suspecting any kind of cheats or rule breaks, they have the right to report about it if they want.

Also,

I don't consider this as targeting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom