Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shaun Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
21:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHVNFaefqus

DeanOpps

Player
Player
Evening,

Following the altercation, the other player engaged in a disrespectful dance on my body, which was extremely distressing to me. I firmly believe that they should be held accountable for their inappropriate behaviour and face the consequences of their actions.

pedro_luciano

Player
Player
I understand you feel this way but this was mainly a misunderstanding since I pressed the wrong emote. As you can see in the clip I stopped after 2 seconds and ran away because I did not want the situation to be escalated. If you press G and look at dances, underneath there is a dance called "Quick-step" which I was supposed to press, it was simply just a missclick. I never break any city rules (I'm never in any forums neither). Let's not forget what happened and what you did also a minute before this

Last edited:

DeanOpps

Player
Player
I understand you feel this way but this was mainly a misunderstanding since I pressed the wrong emote. As you can see in the clip I stopped after 2 seconds and ran away because I did not want the situation to be escalated. If you press G and look at dances, underneath there is a dance called "Quick-step" which I was supposed to press, it was simply just a missclick. I never break any city rules (I'm never in any forums neither). Let's not forget what happened and what you did also a minute before this
Dancing on a dead body of any emote is amoral. Regardless of the matter you probably should have got the right one and not done it on top of my body. It is of no concern to me your previous action in the city, this is a present issue. To clarify to the admins the previous situation. I retaliated to demands given by the people on the property.

pedro_luciano

Player
Player
Of course it's no concern for you so that we can ignore you recent actions. "Should have probably got the right one", well I did not, because I missclicked, and it's an honest mistake, even though you don't want to see that. You're just pulling up to our family house to provoke us, nothing more, nothing less

Rage Luciano 9568

Player
Player
Show the full bodycam you are provoking us in our fam house we are 10 people give you demand you start shooting at us that fear rp . You thought You can Clapped 10 at a time Thats means you don’t have fear about life . Also that guy do it missclick .

DeanOpps

Player
Player
Show the full bodycam you are provoking us in our fam house we are 10 people give you demand you start shooting at us that fear rp . You thought You can Clapped 10 at a time Thats means you don’t have fear about life . Also that guy do it missclick .
Feel free to post POV thats how forums works buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom