Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucas Koleci
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Apr 23, 2024
Time
5:53 PM
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOmShFfN8d2vXjLDooPb4A/community?lb=UgkxWMeQofAKsAuMDAEH8efWsC2OHvnajaJs

lucas bloodline

Player
Player
Dear, Admins

So I am imprisoned for 170 minutes by jonny odds for fear rp but I didn't even get to see what was happening because I was sleeping this is not fair to me I was imprisoned for something that I wasn't even there for. so I asked an admin for a pic of where I was he said "we are not sharing admin POV's" so tell me how is it fair that I went afk for an hour and jonny odds comes out of the blue and puts me in prison and I dont know what I was doing wrong.(slim please help I'm a fan)

from,Lucas Bloodline

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Top Bottom