Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Teo Alhabib
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
Proofs
xxx

Teo Elkhabib

Fire Feeding 🔥
Player
Hi Mazhor, I hope you are well. You probably get a lot of messages like this and you probably won't even read this message. I play on the RS#1 server, my ID is 18441, I was blacklisted from the Admin Team. I got a chance to come back and when I came back after I got a kick a few days ago. I don't even know the reason, let's just say that I was telling false information about those Technical cars. No one from the admin team was shot, so I sacrificed myself and risked a kick. No one answered anything. I said that Mujo and Abraham didn't tell us at Info so that we could tell you. It was a question of whether those cars were allowed to drive. I said that they weren't allowed to drive because I wasn't sure, I didn't mean anything wrong. In admin In the chat, Mujo attacked me and told me that I was telling fake information and that I would never think of signing up for Admin again. I honestly think that I didn't deserve the kick that time and I wanted to go to Admin again because I got bored of RP and I want to helping players. Maybe I was wrong in the past but I think I deserve another chance.

Teo Elkhabib

Fire Feeding 🔥
Player
Honestly, Mujo acted honestly and I agree with his reaction. I shouldn't have worked on my own, I turned out to be stupid and I didn't ask very well, I asked an admin, he said he couldn't and I listened. I learned my lesson and won't work anymore this kind of nonsense. I'm asking God to give me another chance because I really want to be an Admin. I want to play on the grand project again because I'm on the grand project for a reason.This is the best project where I have entered so far

With Respect,Teo Alhabib

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
warn for spam with topics

Top Bottom