Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaden Shelby
Administrators nickname
Pietro Nardelli
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvMNpM47JkI

Alexander Shelby

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
As You Can Clearly See They Were not in The Area of Clands, We Were Clearly out of the Area / Circle Event of Clands. I Did Cooperate at First But When Items Were Supposed To Be Dropped, Its Clearly Taking Someone as Hostage & is Illegal. It's the Violation of GH 1.8 Clearly. But I Was Issued a Warn for FEAR RP. Since, This wasn't Allowed & The Demands were UB, They Should Recieve Punishment. I Request You to please Revoke My Warn.

Thanks & Regards,
Jaden Shelby
ID: 14993

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You are not in charge to pause an RP situation and question others, you can ask admins to check. However, admin took correct decision and you can fill a complaint against the player who violated server rules. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom