Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
SasonGabay
Administrators nickname
Beni Valentine
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/675090/

SasonGabay

Player
Player
*fixed form*

Hi, a person named "Burak" claimed to be one of the family Leaders of the family (he lied there is only 1) on the voice chat and misleaded me and said i'm allowed to take stuff from the shared family closet so i will have nice and easy start in the city (u can see on logs i took the stuff he allowed me only and not everything!), he said i'm allowed to take what i need whenever i need i trusted him and found out today when i logged in that i'm banned and i can see now on the web thread that he got banned and so do i for following his orders!! i'm new in the city and i have no will to steal from my family and all i did was following the high gang member order while he was introduced me to the server...

this is so frusturating and i hope it will be solved asap if u can take out any voice logs from the server history and see how i got misleaded.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
there is no proves of your words provided same as not confirmed by leader here - so it's rejected

Top Bottom