Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raymond Monkey
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Mar 17, 2022
Time
11 AM EST
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951212869112967188/951591105026224219/unknown.png

Rayymondmonk

Blocked
Blocked
FOR CURATER OF PROJECT(no one else):

I recently got permanently banned from the game. So let me explain I set up to do a PC check and I failed it and James Pluxury and Alex Odd got mad at me kicked me from the call and banned all my accounts from everything. Apparently failing the PC check means that you get a perm banned but it doesn't say anywhere in the rules that if you fail a PC check your account gets permanently banned. This is my first time getting a 60 day ban for cheats and I do a PC check fail it and they extend my ban to a permeant ban. He didn't tell me anything in DMs that I was doing a PC check. I think this is very unprofessional and just to get rid of my they perm ban my account this is unfair. He didn't specify anything like anything about a PC check in DMs Here is my proof. It almost seems like they are power hungry and they just banned me for no reason at all just because they have the power to do it. If I have known that I will get a perm ban from doing a PC check I wouldn't have done one. So what I'm asking is that you guys remove my perm ban and place my 60 day ban for cheats because I'll gladly wait for my 60 day ban for cheats. Please consider this forum thanks.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Rayymondmonk

Blocked
Blocked
He tells me to join a call I join they tell me to screenshare and without me even knowing they do a PC check. Alex Odd didn't tell me anything about a PC check in dms I have it all here.

Rayymondmonk

Blocked
Blocked
After failing thee PC check they got mad said that I scammed them apparently and perm banned me for no reason.

Rayymondmonk

Blocked
Blocked
This is only for the curator of the project I don't want Alex Odd to reply or even James Pluxury.

Rayymondmonk

Blocked
Blocked
I would just like you guys to consider at least removing my perm ban and turning it into the same 60 day ban. Because all that happened is that I failed the PC check and I got a perm ban for failing it.

NiceSlice66

Blocked
Blocked
I was on a Facetime call with him, they straight up asked him to join a call he joined they asked him to download something they laughed and kicked them from the call. I think it's wrong you guys perma-ban him because YOU guys thought he did something wrong with no evidence instead of the Curator of The Project which is what he requested. I am not trying to disrespect the admins in any way, but I was reading all the forums and think it's incredibly wrong for you guys to do that. At least, just reset his ban back to the original 60 days.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You a backlisted for
1 Cheats usage
2 Lies to admin, at PC check then u have provided for Checking completely different PC than which was used before and on which u have used cheats.

Last edited:

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Answer was given above​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom