Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Ban for gen rule 1.1 and 1.4 | 138970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abhishek bhai
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Aug 24, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/HXG5Gmp

abhishek_agarwal

Player
Player
Hello sir, its been around 9 months since i got a permanent ban, and during such a span of time i realised my mistake,

i tried to play games of everytype and even tried other RP servesr but cant make the fun which i made by join grand RP,

please give me one last chance i miss my old friends and beautiful environment of grand RP,

please unban me am ready for further consequences please if you want ban all of my accounts and let me on server again, I Never even cheated still got the punishment like i used cheats, according to rules all account must be banned permanetly but main ID wil lbe there for 60 days only

Please i respect you Hope that you will understand my delicate emotions, thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom