Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Doubble demogran for Fear RP and doubble warning| Ruby Specter

Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Eykei Fortysevn
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
15:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1rw1Lyaiu38

padlasvillage

Player
Player
This complaint is for threads 675075. That forum thread was to appeal my punishment which i server yesterday from 18:40. Ruby Specter reviewed and and gave me another warning which was not mentioned and demogran for Fear RP. My question is, why people are punished twice for same thing and get warning twice for same thing. Why I was put in jail yesterday may I ask? Is posting on forums counted as fear rp? I added the video from yesterday its ended exactly at the moment i was thrown in jail.

padlasvillage

Player
Player
this was my punishment for same thing again

They Patched you 2 times and gave reason with demand. However,
ID 310135 will receive a punishment for Fear RP

So is this how forums works, you try to question punishment you get punished again

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
no links to initial topic provided
so we don't have anything to review

padlasvillage

Player
Player
no links to initial topic provided
so we don't have anything to review
Sorry, i should have provided link to threads. Just keep in mind i have posted it while i was serving time in demogran.

Top Bottom