Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kentay Griffin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2021
Time of violation
13:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uPKIpsWR2TE

Kentay Griffin

Player
Player
Hello i want to report player id 35564 for FearRP we were in a chase on him sitting in a black mercedes we had 2 cop cars with 6 officers in total we trapped him at a gas station had guns pointed at him and he just ran us over and left. I'll admit that we didn't rp the bad crash at the end our self but that was because we were frustrated of the guy just escaping like that

Last edited:

lord_white

Player
Player
how did you manage to get out of the car the 3 of you and didnt even rp the injuries i mean it was a massive accident ended in water

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
i think you're the one failing rp, crashing your car in the water without rping the injuries and walking like normal?

Kentay Griffin

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• Correct your title
You have 5 hours to amend these errors
I checked the rules but I actually didn't find Failrp rule number. I changed the title to similar FearRP reports that where approved. I hope that's OK I will look threw all the rules once more tho to see if I can find the actual rule number too.

lord_white

Player
Player
i guess you should put it under Non RP, but still you didnt rped ur injuries and violated fail rp aswell in my opinion

Kentay Griffin

Player
Player
i guess you should put it under Non RP, but still you didnt rped ur injuries and violated fail rp aswell in my opinion
I admit that. At that point we were just frustrated about him getting away and that's why we didn't rp the accident correctly

Last edited:

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 35564 will receive a punishment for non rp.

When 2 cars and 4 people are chasing you must stop.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom