Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anas ScarFace

Byte_babe
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Anas​

2. Your age : 17​

3. Time zone : GMT +5 from Pakistan​

4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 Hours​

5. Your Discord : byte_babe​

6. Your Nickname : Anas Scar​

7. Your ID : 40726

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos Gang.​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

--> Firstly, I have been in this city for over 1 Year, I Want to lead the Los Santos Vagos Gang to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city, We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming.​

--> Secondly, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility, I would also have recruiters have little test after the application were they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to.​

--> Thirdly, I think setting up fun events for players to join maybe something along the lines of a last man standing event and some other ideas as well, I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events (like Clands, Gun store robbery, Battleship, Submarine, Blackmarket raids).​

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

--> Firstly, Important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules, make sure everyone is following every rule and having fun. I also feel like Clands, Battleship, FZ Raids, Subs and store robberies few will do ghetto clapping would be the best.​

--> Secondly, I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules. I Give to increase RP By Keeping Criminal Situation active and fun for legal organization as well and keep server active by stating our presence within the city.​

My goals as a Los Santos Vagos Leader.

We will do turfs 100%.​

100% Spray.​

I will do Los Santos Vagos Gang on top in city.​

Thank You for reading my application, and have a Good day​

Malwa ScarFace

Player
Player

Information

7. Your ID : 40726​

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

--> Firstly, I have been in this city for over 1 Year, I Want to lead the Los Santos Vagos Gang to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city, We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming.​

--> Secondly, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility, I would also have recruiters have little test after the application were they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to.​

--> Thirdly, I think setting up fun events for players to join maybe something along the lines of a last man standing event and some other ideas as well, I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events (like Clands, Gun store robbery, Battleship, Submarine, Blackmarket raids).​

--> Firstly, Important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules, make sure everyone is following every rule and having fun. I also feel like Clands, Battleship, FZ Raids, Subs and store robberies few will do ghetto clapping would be the best.​

--> Secondly, I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules. I Give to increase RP By Keeping Criminal Situation active and fun for legal organization as well and keep server active by stating our presence within the city.​

We will do turfs 100%.​

100% Spray.​

Best leader++++

Warrior 💀

Player
Player

Information

7. Your ID : 40726​

Additional information

We will do turfs 100%.​

100% Spray.​

Not off topic He deserves leadership

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Saturday, 27/04/2024 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Another applicant chosen, better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom