Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sharia Fazlul
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/675476/#post-2405338

Sharia Fazlul

Player
Player
Hello dear admin .
Sorry for posting again , i mistakenly didn't filled the title properly ..Begging pardon ..
My in game name is Sharia Fazlul , ID: 72277 . I filled a RDM report against 2 players with proofs today . As i cant afford a high end pc i have the lowest configurations .I have no graphics card , so i recorded the pov of RDM using windows in built game bar software .The situation was like this i planted solars in the backward of my house ,i noticed some guys were hiding and keeping an eye on my solars , when the solars time was about to end i went to my house but they were hiding there and then started firing without giving any demands .So i filled a complaint against those two players .. i had given the pov which i recorded using game bar software , i didn't realize that this software is also count same as obs or other third party softwares .... Thats why admin Eray Black gave me ban for 30 days according to the GR 6.17 rule .
please sir forgive me for this time ,i will be very careful next time ...This is my fast and last mistake ..PLEASE unban me .... sir .

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your punishment will be removed this time, next time punishment remains. Refer to the server rules and make sure that you are recording overlays in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom