Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Baris Milange
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
20:33
Proofs
https://imgur.com/iiWzaKD

Baris Milange

Player
Player
fz raid as a gang, then I bought ar and shotgun bullets from there, loaded them into the gang vehicle and asked the leader if the gang needed ar and shotgun bullets, he said no, and even my friend wrote to him from dm, asked if my friend could get ar and shotgun bullets, and he said okay, so he got it with the permission of the leader.

onur doruk

Player
Player
fz raid as a gang, then I bought ar and shotgun bullets from there, loaded them into the gang vehicle and asked the leader if the gang needed ar and shotgun bullets, he said no, and even my friend wrote to him from dm, asked if my friend could get ar and shotgun bullets, and he said okay, so he got it with the permission of the leader.
It doesn't say you can take it from the trunk. Even if it does, it's a ban. You've been playing for a long time, haven't you learned this yet?

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Logs are clear, Items have been taken from WH as well and placed in BM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom