Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felix Andersonn
Administrators nickname
Tyrell Johnson
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
Proofs
Proofs are in the post

Felix Anderson

Leader Of The Andersons
Player
Hi dear administrators, I am very shocked about this. I don't know why this is happening. I have just 2 accounts. They are 325253 Felix Anderson and 326239 Kyoshi Anderson. I have no more accounts. I am confident that I do not have another account and I do not share my account. Can you check my accounts logs again please? Because I am sure that i have no more accounts and i am not sharing my main and my twink accounts. I am ready to give all my mails or other informations.

This is my main;

This is my twink;

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
You have logged in on another social club, this means you violated the rules. In response to this, he explained in DMs after the ban how it happened. Seems like a fair story, the decision is up to James and Alex of course. It was a total of 4 violations over the period of 1.5 months.

Last edited:

Felix Anderson

Leader Of The Andersons
Player
I talked to Tyrell about the issue and he said I needed to explain it here as well. A few months ago, when I was new to the game, I had a problem with my home internet provider. Due to this problem, my internet was constantly interrupted. During this period, when my internet was gone, I logged into the game on my girlfriend's computer at her house. Since I was new to the game at that time, I didn't have that much knowledge of the rules. After my internet problem was solved, such a situation did not occur. As I told Tyrell, if you want any official documents about internet, I can send them to you. You can see from the logs that everything I said matches. I would be grateful if you could excuse me for this one time.

Felix Anderson

Leader Of The Andersons
Player
I found official documents from that period, I can send them to you privately if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom