Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Johny Gustava
Administrators nickname
Tyrell Johnson
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/JU1WULq

Johny Gustavaa

Player
Player
Hey Gentleman I did a mistake by chance that is i mistakenly put someone in isolation for that i got punishment and My gov application got rejected. I respect Mr Tyrell's decision but i also attract your attention toward this Bodycam where he insult my mother calling me Mother Fucker , I understand that i lose the chance to become governor for my small mistake but pls check that this guy ID 305602 must get punish for insulting my parents . I'm gonna leave it on our Respected Alex Odd and James Pluxury i trust in you guys even you don't give a chance to prove myself as Governor make sure this guy must get punishment for insulting my mother.

Thank you Guys for reading

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Honestly, he says MF, which is an IC insult and not punishable by GR3.2. I also doubt the mistake, but if that is your story, that is possible. However to send someone to Isolation you have to first press G on the keyboard, then 2 more clicks with the mouse or on the keyboard, which is very hard to do by mistake, but it is up to James or Alex of course. In my eyes, mistake or not, it was Powergaming and it should be punished.

Plus any complaint on a player belongs in a different section.

therushboy

Player
Player
Warn for Offtopic
Sorry man but u cant be a governor ur not suitable for that position maybe in the future u can be a better person when u call me a lawyer and dont reckless drive while u aresst me

Johny Gustavaa

Player
Player
Honestly, he says MF, which is an IC insult and not punishable by GR3.2. I also doubt the mistake, but if that is your story, that is possible. However to send someone to Isolation you have to first press G on the keyboard, then 2 more clicks with the mouse or on the keyboard, which is very hard to do by mistake, but it is up to James or Alex of course. In my eyes, mistake or not, it was Powergaming and it should be punished.

Plus any complaint on a player belongs in a different section.
Since when MF is IC insult? And as per GR 3.2 Any kind of Relatives are not meant to be mentioned Mother and son is also a relation and If insulting someone mother is acceptable I don't know why GR 3.2 is made

Johny Gustavaa

Player
Player
Sorry man but u cant be a governor ur not suitable for that position maybe in the future u can be a better person when u call me a lawyer and dont reckless drive while u aresst me
U can have my bodycam if I call a lawyer or not ok ? If u think I did corruption go make an forum for corruption without bio too

therushboy

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
I dont have any proof that u didnt call a lawyer but ik for a fact u were reckless driving and u didnt care about my safety and u didnt give me medical attetion after all that reckless driving and u deserve what happened to u

Savage26

Founder Savage | Ex-Curator
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
I dont have any proof that u didnt call a lawyer but ik for a fact u were reckless driving and u didnt care about my safety and u didnt give me medical attetion after all that reckless driving and u deserve what happened to u
Then you shouldn't talk about it and also you can't swear at people it's forbidden

therushboy

Player
Player
U should recieve. A warning for off topic i cant see ur id in the complain the only 2 people who can text here me 305602 and 311904 and admins only

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Since when MF is IC insult? And as per GR 3.2 Any kind of Relatives are not meant to be mentioned Mother and son is also a relation and If insulting someone mother is acceptable I don't know why GR 3.2 is made
always was as long as it's used during RP/IC

perfectly correct decision by admin

Top Bottom