Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijeet1243

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL – Abhijeet Mewal
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT +5:30
Average online per day - 11 hours
Your Discord – prxabhijeet
Your Nickname – Mike Shakespeare
Your ID - 123391

Additional Information
Leader of Emergency Medical Services(EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Four reasons with explanation)

1)I have been working in EMS when I was 6 years old in the city(IC) and I am genuinely passionate about the goals and targets of this organisation. I am confident in my abilities to motivate and inspire others. I can bring positive energy in the organisation so the employees can also enjoy there work.

2)I have been working in EMS from last 4 terms and I have worked in all the departments of EMS. I have also worked on the following respected positions in EMS
1) Dean of Division
2)Head of division
3)Division chief
4)Chief of operation
I have been in others orgs also and there also I was HC

3)As a chief of operations I am committed to the growth and success of the organisation and employees both. As I told before I have been working in EMS for 4 terms so everything is clear is my mind that why I should be applying for the EMS(emergency medical services) leadership only.

4) I am committed to upholding the highest ethical standards in the aspects of my leadership role. I believe that if we try to understand the employees need and requirement the employee will work more harder. I have many more ideas like this to keep EMS on top. Even if I not get the leadership of EMS I will always prey that EMS will be always on TOP.

Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

1) As you guys know that more then 50% of RP(role-playing) is done by the EMS only and as a leader firstly I would look into the training department and AS(Ambulance services) department that if they are doing the RP properly. I totally agree that the if something goes wrong all the blame is going to be on the reputation of the EMS.

2)As a Chief of EMS I would promote the people of EMS weather which he/she is on the basis of how much they have worked for EMS and if they don’t deserve the promotion I won’t be giving it out.

3)As my current rank COO(chief of operations) I have seen that many lobbies are going empty and all blame comes to us so we have looked into the pre-booked rota in which atleast 2 HC will be in city to price replacement to any employee so the lobby’s wont be going empty.

4) As a chief of EMS if I see anyone not doing RP properly I would not show any mercy and give him the punishment and even if he thinks it is harsh he can approach any admins(GOD)

5)Due to my availability and communication skills in EMS I will try my best to keep the RP(role-playing) always on TOP.

6) I will make a bonus structure that rewards good RP especially for training department. As they are the one who do the most RP in the EMS and help us to keep EMS on TOP.

Thank You for Considering My Application
you sincerely
Mike Shakespeare | 123391
Chief of Operations

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Rejected - Apply next time (and don't copy applications next time.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom